The production (packing) of snacks includes the following stages of the technological process:
- The operator manually loads the products into the receiving hopper, then the product is transported to the weighing machine by special conveyors.
- The weighing machine weighs each portion of the product for packaging in accordance with the standard and the weight indicated on the package.
- The weighted portion is unloaded onto the packaging line, where the portion enters the prepared package from the packaging material.
- Before sealing the seam in the bag, food nitrogen is supplied, which allows to ensure the necessary shelf life of the product.
- Weighing and packing equipment operates synchronously, with a speed sufficient to ensure the planned production volume.
- Packaged bag with snacks goes to operators who manually fold the bags into cardboard boxes.
- Boxes with snacks are stacked on pallets and delivered to the consumer